Our stories bring us together. Share yours in Madison’s 8th Listen To Your Mother show this Mother’s Day.
In anticipation of our 8th and final Madison show, we have THREE different locations available for auditions.
Sunday March 5th on the East Side from 1-4 pm
Tuesday March 7th in Fitchburg from 4-6 pm
Thursday March 9th on the West Side from 6:30-8:30 pm
- AUDITION PIECES SHOULD NOT EXCEED 5 MINUTES. Please time yourself reading aloud before auditioning to make sure your piece does not exceed 5 minutes. Shorter is fine. Shorter is great!
- Please read right from your paper and don’t memorize your piece. We read directly from the page on show day.
- Please bring a copy of your piece that will not be returned.
- Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment to fill out an audition form.
- Previously published work accepted as long as author retains full rights or has express permission to read the work for the event.
- Please note, commitment includes two rehearsals (Sunday 2pm April 2nd and April 23rd) and a pre-performance run-through at noon at the Barrymore on show day Sunday May 14th.
Auditions are by appointment only. Here’s how to get yours:
Email email@example.com. Be sure to write AUDITION in the subject line.
Leave a message at 608-301-5208
contact Takeyla Benton via Facebook messenger
We can’t wait to hear your stories!by