We are thrilled to announce Boulder’s 2015 Cast!
It was a privilege and an honor to bear witness to so many beautiful, personal stories. Narrowing it down to just ten was no easy task. Without further ado, we present to you this year’s cast:
Rebecca Brown Adelman
Pam Moore (co-producer)
Joelle Wisler (co-producer)
We are thrilled to announce Boulder’s Listen To Your Mother Show 2015 Auditions!
We cannot wait to hear YOUR STORIES. Yes, yours! You know you have one.
If you have a mother, know a mother, or are a mother, you have a story to tell about motherhood.
Auditions will be in downtown Boulder by appointment only
Saturday February 21st 10-5
Sunday March 1st 10-5
To schedule an audition, email listentoyourmotherboulder (at) gmail (dot) com. Please write AUDITION in the subject line.
Things to keep in mind:
- Your piece should not exceed 5 minutes.
- The central theme of the story must be motherhood.
- You DO NOT have to be a mother to audition.
- You do not have to have your piece memorized. In fact, we prefer it if you do not, as this the show is a series of live readings (not performances).
- You do not have to consider yourself a writer.
- You do not have to have experience as a stage performer.
- We recommend you check out videos of past shows, including Boulder’s 2013 and 2014 shows, which you may find here.
- If you want more information read this.
- If you are selected you must be present at rehearsals which will be in Boulder
- 6-9 pm Wednesday March 18
- 6-9 pm Wednesday April 29
- AND on the day of the show, Saturday May 9th at the Dairy Center for the Arts beginning at 1pm. The shows are at 4pm and 7pm
Previously published work may be accepted as long as you have full rights to read it at this event.
Questions? Don’t be shy!! Leave them in the comments section or email them to us at listentoyourmotherboulder (at) gmail (dot) com