MiracleOr2BannerFor information on how to host your own local LTYM show,
contact Miracle or 2 Productions

The 2015 LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER VIDEOS ARE HERE!

by Stephanie on July 10, 2015

videoszz

Just a couple months ago Listen To Your Mother gave motherhood a microphone in 39 citiesover 450 stories shared in 2015.

The videos of these stories are now LIVE!

“Will she know me?” At LTYM: Nashville 2015, Co-Director Carrie Weir shared her journey in finding the balance of raising her daughter Maria to know her family’s roots as well as the ones she will grow on her own. “So when I open my heart to release her to her own stories, I do so knowing that Maria gets to create her own version of me.”

WATCH AND LISTEN to LTYM 2015 on the Listen To Your Mother YouTube Channel or click on a playlist below:

Albuquerque • Anderson • Atlanta • Austin • Baltimore • Bangor • Baton Rouge • Boston • Boulder • Charleston • Chicago • DC • Evansville • Indianapolis • Lehigh ValleyLittle Rock • Madison • Metro Detroit • Milwaukee • Nashville • North Jersey • Northern Utah • NW Indiana • Oklahoma City • Orange County • PittsburghPlumas County • Portland • Providence • Raleigh-Durham • Rochester • San Francisco • Seattle • Southeast Texas • Southwest Michigan • Spokane • St. Louis • Twin Cities

SO MANY THANKS go out to all our many, many amazing Local Sponsors and to our National Sponsors Luvs, and SheKnows Media #BlogHer15 —  we’ll see you in NEXT WEEK at the Open Mic!!

facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail
Vikki July 10, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Exciting!

alexandra July 10, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Deep breath, and I”m going in. (thank you, Deb, Stephanie, and Ann… this is beyond amazing. Thank you)

Ann July 12, 2015 at 6:22 am

Vikki and Alexandra you helped build this. Thank YOU!!

Margie Worrel's Mom July 10, 2015 at 10:10 pm

Absolutely loved the program. The stories were so inspiring. I used half a box of tissues. Wouldn’t have missed it!!

Ann July 12, 2015 at 6:21 am

Thanks a million for coming and supporting LTYM’s storytellers!!

Margie Worrell's Mom July 10, 2015 at 10:12 pm

So sorry Margie—my typing is as bad as ever.

Miriam July 11, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Carrie,so proud to be your mother.

Donna Gail July 11, 2015 at 9:05 pm

The only thing missing is my Mom who passed away a few years ago..but she was with me in spirit Thank you Ann!!! For giving me a place to feel free and safe to tell my story of being the mother of a son in prison. Being a mother is tough enough but so many out there judge us by what our children do and WE judge ourselves sometimes. My son taught me how much I was a good mother after he was incarcerated by making sure I didn’t blame myself. Thank you SO MUCH Jennifer and Elaine for putting Southeast Texas on the map for us!!

Ann July 12, 2015 at 6:20 am

Donna, it’s because of people like you that LTYM has grown into what it is today. The way you feel right now? YOU are going to give that feeling to other folks going through something similar by the brave and generous act of sharing your story. Thank YOU.

kirstenpiccini July 13, 2015 at 8:21 am

I have jumped all weekend, laughing, crying, both!
I just can’t get over the amount of pride I have for every single show. Every single story.

Thank you Ann for giving us this opportunity. xo

Comments on this entry are closed.

{ 1 trackback }